New Patient Enrollment
We look forward to developing a “physician-parent” partnership with you.
We look forward to developing a physician-parent partnership with you, to meet the needs of you and your children. Our expert pediatric team provides the quality care your child needs and the advice and counsel you want.
- Accessibility: We pride ourselves on easy access to care from same day sick visits to after hours calls with your child’s pediatrician.
- Availability. Our patient portal and phone lines are open 24 hours a day for unlimited care when you need it.
- Convenience. We now offer virtual visits from the comfort and convenience of your own home. .
- Quality.Our Pediatrician is certified by the American Board of Pediatrics, practicing evidence-based medicine with quality and compassion.
- Excellence.Our pediatrician and staff are committed to deliver the highest level of healthcare and support for you and your family.
We are specially trained in pediatric medicine to meet the physical, emotional, and behavioral needs of your child and your family. We try to limit testing and treatment to what is actually needed for your child’s age and symptoms. This provides high quality, affordable care, and often unnecessary labs and prescriptions. We are trained to care for children with long-term, multiple, or complex medical needs and strive to streamline care coordination, referrals, and access to the finest specialists in our area. We also collaborate with regional pediatric facilities when higher levels of care are needed.
New Patient Enrollment
Fill out our New Patient Paperwork online!
- Online Family Registration (Required for Each Family)
- Online Medical History Questionnaire (Required for Each Child)
- Online Authorization for Release of Medical Records to Phillips Pediatrics
View All Patient Forms & Policies
If you are a new patient with us at Phillips Pediatrics, please fill out our records request form, so we can be up-to-date on your child’s health information!
Having a baby is one of the most rewarding experiences in your life. At Phillips Pediatrics, we are committed to keeping your baby healthy.
Our pediatric staff will guide you through milestones and give you the confidence and reassurance you need as you transition to life at home with your little one.
Scheduling Baby’s First Visit
We are happily accepting new infants to the practice, and there are no prerequisites required. Your baby’s first examination will be with a pediatric hospitalist or on-call pediatrician. Upon discharge, either you or the nursery will simply need to schedule a newborn visit with Dr. Phillips. If you are adopting a baby or being discharged from the NICU, we like to speak with the discharging hospital to discuss any medical concerns and ensure timely follow-up. Dr. Phillips will see your baby 2-3 days after discharge and regularly after that for checkups.
We love seeing families grow and encourage you to schedule a prenatal visit. This visit allows expectant parents to find out where we are and have an opportunity to meet us.
Our staff has both personal experience and training in breastfeeding medicine. As a Certified Lactation Counselor, Dr. Phillips incorporates lactation counseling into newborn visits and gives additional support if there are problems or concerns. While we advocate breastfeeding to optimize health, we are here to guide and support every family’s unique feeding journey.